Tuesday, July 14, 2009

From the cellars



Lovers of red wine - unite!

These earrings are a homage to the large wine cellar my boyfriend has in our basement. He's a bit of a wine connoisseur and I like to encourage his hobbies(especially whey they benefit me directly). I am passionate about my red wines and looking at these earrings reminds me that some of the lovely Pinot Noir's and Merlots we have stashed away downstairs need to be drunk before 2009 is out. Better get on that.

Featuring a lovely polished burgundy colored tagua nut slice, wire wrapped with oxidized sterling silver wire, and decorated in a fringe of faceted onyx and ruby beads. Perfect for that special wine tasting party I know you plan to throw this summer!




Enjoy!



Length from top to bottom: 5cm

Material: Tagua
Sterling silver
Onyx
Ruby

No comments: